Why Study in Italy?
Academic & Financial Details
Students can apply for bachelors and masters degree programs in all department including medical, IT, engineering and business.
- Min 60% / 2.5 CGPA required
- IELTS (6.5 Overall Band) is Mandatory (Initially admission can filed using English Proficiency Letter)
- IMAT score for MBBS & BDS applicants
- Fall intake 2021 (Sept/Oct)
- Admissions in public universities
- Deadline 28 February 2021 (For big cities in Italy)
- Only English taught programs
- Transfer students can also apply
- Approx. budget of 7 lacs (Includes everything)
- Min 15 lacs of bank statement for last six months (Could we prepared if not available)
Why Choose HMARK Consultants?
Very Important Information!
Interested applicants are highly requested to apply within month of February. We get your admission in public universities of Italy, they have quota system and come first get first logic applies there. In order to get enrolled in big universities of big cities like Rome, Milan, Pisa and etc., we need to file completely evaluated application as soon as possible. Admissions in those bug cities are about to close.
We apply in several top universities in order to increase chances of admission acceptance. It is our top priority to get you enrolled in top cities which only possible if applications are submitted in timely manner.
For Further Inquiry Book An Appointment Now
- Applicants residing in Karachi are requested to visit our office for full details and applications.
Location: HMARK Consultants – Suite 101, Dashtiyar Chambers, Beside Bank of Punjab, Opp. Urdu Federal University, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Block 13-C, University Road, Karachi.
Note: Applicants outside Karachi are requested to schedule a call to get full details regarding applications.
*Terms & Conditions Applied. Call or visit us to inquire.